09 December 2008
Stillorgan Park Hotel Environment Management Policy
We recognise that our business has an important role to play in protecting and enhancing the environment for future generations and to help secure the long-term sustainability of the Tourism Industry.
To this end we the Stillorgan Park Hotel are committed to taking the following action;
- To achieve sound environmental practices across our entire operation.
- To produce an annual Environmental Plan setting out our Objectives, Targets and planned actions.
- To comply fully with all relevant legislation.
- To minimise our waste and reduce our water consumption where possible.
- To Reduce, Reuse and Recycle the resources consumed by our business wherever practical.
- To invite our customers, suppliers and contractors to participate in our efforts to protect the environment.
- To provide all employees with the training and resources required to meet our objectives.
- To openly communicate our policies and practices to interested parties.
- To monitor and record our environmental impacts on a regular basis and compare our performance with our policies, objectives and targets.
Your suggestions on how we can improve the environment are important to us. If you would like to offer any valued comments or suggestions on our green management programme please download our Environmental Suggestion Form & return to Stillorgan Park Hotel, Stillorgan Road, Dublin 18 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and for helping us to help the environment.